Yes….. Hunters Are Welcome
All campers, visitors and guest must be registered at the store upon arrival and prior to entering the campground. All fees must be paid in advance. Registered campers are responsible for ensuring their visitors have properly registered in the office, and that all campground rules are followed.
Water/Electricity: $27.95 per night – $109.95 per week (Note: ”Rate applies to tents and pop-ups. No coaches or travel trailers that contain restrooms.”)
Full Hook-up: $34.99 per night – $155.99 per week, Monthly $345 plus $150 deposit and cost of electricity – units must be inspected if over 10 year old
Primitive: $9.00 per night per person, electric is an additional $10.00 per night
1. Littering, including cigarette butts, in the park will not be tolerated. Trash must be bagged and disposed of in the dumpster. It is unlawful to litter (FL. Statutes 403.413
2. NO SMOKING IN RESTROOM/BATHHOUSE!
3. Cleaning of wild game/fish is welcomed in the designated area. All carcasses and scraps must be hauled back to the woods (Do not put in dumpster.)
4. Quite time is from 10:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. Anyone not registered as an overnight guest, must leave at 10:00 p.m.
5. Excessively loud or unruly conduct is prohibited. Please be considerate of other and keep the noise level to a minimum. No discharging of firearms is allowed.
6. Cleaning up after pets is mandatory.
7. Campfires are allowed in the designated areas only. Stoves, grills and contained fires that meet safety requirements are acceptable. DO NOT BURN TRASH IN FIRE RINGS.
8. Operators of all powered vehicles must have a valid State driver’s license.
9. All units must have a valid tag.
10. Speed limit is five (5) miles per hour.
11. No Swimming.
12. No more than two vehicles per site – extra parking is available across from Rocky’s.
13. Guest must keep area in a clean & orderly fashion.
14. Water and Sewer must be positively connected. NO LEAKS!
Note: Failure to abide by any of these rules & regulations will result in the visitor/guest being asked to depart the park without a refund. Campground cannot be held responsible for injury or damage due to nature or the negligence of you or others.